Big beautiful timber, nice creek, great building sites and more offered on this 27-acre tract in Northern Vinton County. Just three miles from the Hocking County line. Located approximately 7 miles from Ash Cave, 11 miles to Old Man’s Cave in the Hocking Hills, 14 miles to Lake Hope State Park and within minutes of 1000’s of acres of Wayne National Forest. Benefit from the Hocking Hills region without the high cost of land and taxes in Hocking County.
- Heavily wooded offering private seclusion.
- Choice tract of land for cabin rentals or getaways.
- Perfect building sites from the flat ridge top to sloped areas.
- Beautiful mature timber with some very large hardwoods.
- Recently opened trails throughout the timber for good access.
- Great area for whitetail and turkey hunting.
- Located on a scenic and well-maintained Twp. road.
- 625’+/- of road frontage on Shurtz Rd. with good access.
- Residential electric service is located on property.
- New survey recently completed.
- Real Estate taxes are to be determined.
- Mineral rights are included with no active oil/gas leases.
- Additional acreage available.
- Many possibilities from investment to hunting and recreational.
- Minor deed restrictions apply.
- No clear-cutting of timber. Select harvesting permitted.